Almond Biscotti 110gm (Ready Stock)
SK Homemade Cakes has assembled a chart to help you determine what size of your favorite cake you will need for the number of guests you have invited to the party.
The cake size and serving charts are based on party-sized portions of 6 in. to 12 in. or smaller cakes with their estimated weight and serving recommendation. The number of servings is intended as a guide only. You can cut into cube shape / smaller slice for more serving
You can place your order online for Classic Cake, Cheesecake, Mille Crepe and Naked Cake by selecting your ideal size from the chart below:
15cm / 6inch cake - Approx 600g to 800g (Recommended to serve 2 to 10 person)
20cm / 8 inch cake - Approx 1kg to 1.3kg (Recommended to serve 8 to 20 person)
24cm / 9.5 inch cake - Approx 1.5kg to 2kg (Recommended to serve 14 to 27 person)
28cm / 11 inch cake - Approx 2kg to 2.3kg (Recommended to serve 22 to 38 person)
Cake Delivery by Mula (Penang Only)
Delivery Price Range from RM16 - RM74
Delivery price will be shown after check out.
Find out more details on the below link
Biscotti is Italian almond biscuits (cookies)
They are twice-baked, oblong-shaped, hand sliced thinly to about 2-3mm,re-bake into crunchy thin biscuits. Made with imported California almond.
9 Health Benefits of Almonds:
1. They reduce heart attack risk.
Those who consume nuts five times a week have about a 50 percent reduction in risk of heart attack according to the Loma Linda School of Public Health.
2. They lower “bad” cholesterol.
Almonds added to the diet have a favorable effect on blood cholesterol levels, according to a clinical study by Dr. Gene Spiller, Director of the Health Research and Studies Center, Inc.
3. They protect artery walls from damage.
It was found that the flavonoids in almond skins work in synergy with the vitamin E, thus reducing the risk of heart disease (Research at Tufts University).
4. Almonds help build strong bones and teeth.
The phosphorus in almonds helps make this possible.
5. They provide healthy fats and aid in weight loss:
- Although nuts are high in fat, frequent nut eaters are thinner on average than those who almost never consume nuts. (Data from the Nurses’ Health Study)
- Those who ate nuts at least two times per week were 31 percent less likely to gain weight than were those who never or seldom ate them in a study involving 8,865 adults. (WHFood’s article on almonds)
6. Almonds lower the rise in blood sugar and insulin after meals.
7. They help provide good brain function.
Almonds contain riboflavin and L-carnitine, nutrients that boost brain activity and may also reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
8. They nourish the nervous system.
According to Ayurveda, almonds help increase high intellectual level and longevity.
9. They alkalize the body.
Almonds are the only nut and one of the few proteins that are alkaline forming. When your body is not alkaline enough, you risk osteoporosis, poor immune function, low energy and weight gain.
***Important, Please note that almond biscotti are brittle and may break during delivery.
people are currently looking at this product
Aug 10, 2020