Belgium Dark Chocolate Cake
A Sinful pairing of Rich Belgium Dark Chocolate Cake with Imported Belgium 60% Dark Chocolate Ganache.
The Belgium Chocolate Cake made with melted chocolate and chocolate bits to have greater taste, hence when the cake is cold it tend to be more firm / hard. Kindly thaw at room temperature for 10 to 15min for better texture and taste. If you are enjoying this piece of heaven at home, you may reheat it in the microwave for 10sec for a greater result.
Voted as the best 5 Star Chocolate Cake by our customer, a must have cake if you loved chocolate cake!
Classic cake profile tends to be more firm / hard.
Kindly thaw at room temperature for 10 to 15min for better texture and taste.
If you are enjoying this piece of heaven at home, you may reheat it in the microwave for 10sec for a greater result.
- Delivery Area
- Delivery Charges
- Cake Serving Suggestion
- Order Lead Time
- How to shop
- Storage Instructions
For Cookies & Cake Topper delivery, will be delivery by GDEX or Poslaju (Cookies may break during delivery which is beyond our control)
Standard Cold Delivery
RM23 for 6 inch/ 15cm/ 500gm/ 600gm
RM18 for 8 inch/ 20cm/ 1kg/ 1.2kg and above
Normal Delivery for Cookies, Cake Topper
Our standard delivery slots are, from Monday to Saturday (closed on Sunday)
Please order separately if you required multiple cakes to different address or different date
What time will my cake arrived?
Is a very tough questions for us to answer, please contact our assign delivery company directly (Yamato Transport (M) S/B) to inquiry about the estimated delivery time.
Our delivery partner (Yamato Transport (M) S/B) operate from 9am to 6pm (Mon - Fri), 9am to 130pm (Sat)
From our past experience, most of the delivery is made in the morning until lunch time, occasionally after lunch depends on location.
Loaf Cake - (Recommended to serve 10 to 16 person)
All our cake are baked in House and we required 4 days advance order and up to 45 days in advance of the scheduled date of delivery.
If you need it Today for self collection in Penang or Delivery for Tomorrow in Penang, Kl, Selangor & JB, please check out this collection (order have to be placed before 11:30am)
Quick 5 Tips:-
1. Create your Account here,
2. Pick a cake of your choices and size, your pick up date or delivery date, message on cake and candle, and recipient Malaysia contact number as below
3. Add your order to cart, Check does everything in order and agree to our T&C and press Check Out
4. Put in your shipping info (if you are coming to self-pick up your cake, put in your house address it will use as a billing address on the next page)
5. On the next page, you will be able to choose Self Collection or Delivery Service (Delivery fee will be calculated automatically) made your selection, continues to payment method and Complete Order. Once payment made you are done, you will reach a Thank you page and a Confirmation Email (Confirmation order email start with #2xxx) will send to your email address.
6. Come by our store to pick up your cake on the date you choose or sit at home wait for the cake to arrive
For all type of Cake / Mille Crepe
They should be kept refrigerated between 1'C - 4'C till time of consumption. Any leftovers kept overnight in refrigerated should be consumed within 2days of date of collection/delivery.
1 - 3 week
Muffin & Scones
Ambient Temperature - 1 days
1'C - 4'C - 4 days
Ambient Temperature - 3/4 days
Cannot keep in Fridge, must be cling wrap or slice up and store in a container to prevent dry up
Carrot Walnut & Zucchini Walnut Cake required to cut half and keep in fridge to prevent grow of fungus due to high water contain in the vege
I ordered the cake last min and yet they helped to deliver on the same day! Cake was delicious too! Will def order again!
I’m their repeating customer. But this is the first time I ordered for myself and family. Due to last min urgent booking, I was impressed they manage to deliver the cake just within 4hrs. The Belgium Dark Choc cake was yummylicious. It was super moist, taste just nice with slightly hints of bitterness + sweetness. A must try for choc lover!
I ordered this online from the UK for delivery to my sister in KL. The cake was delivered early in the morning with out any problem. It was chilled (frozen). The cake was moist and tasty, however, the chocolate ganache/icing was a bit too sweet.