How to Shop 101
Quick 5 Tips :-
1. Create your Account here,
2. Pick a cake of your choices and size, your pick up date or delivery date, message on the cake and candle,
3. Add your order to cart, select a date for your cake to pick up or delivery and agree to our T&C and press Check Out
4. Put in your shipping info (if you are coming to self-pick up your cake, put in your house address it will use as a billing address on the next page)
5. On the next page, you will be able to choose Self Collection or Delivery Service after made your selection, continues to payment method and Complete Order. Once payment made you are done, you will reach a Thank you page and an email will send to your email address.
6. Come by our store to pick up your cake on the date you choose or sit at home wait for the cake to arrived
Q: How do I make payments?
A: All transactions are made in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) via ipay 88, a payment gateway that accepts credit cards, debit cards, Paypal and local bank online transfers. Follow the instructions on below page.
Q: Do you offer cash on delivery (COD)?
A: We do not offer these services at the moment.
Q: Can I make payments using my debit card?
A: Yes. The procedure is the same as with credit cards
Q: What are the payment methods available?
A: Credit card / Debit Card, Maybank2u, CIMB Clicks, RHB Online, AM Bank, Alliance Online, Hong Leong Online, FPX (Bank Islam, CIMB Clicks, Maybank, Hong Leong Online, PBeBank), Bank Rakyat, Affin Bank, Paypal