How to Shop 101
Quick 5 Tips:-
1. Create your Account here,
2. Pick a cake of your choices and size, your pick up date or delivery date, message on cake and candle, and recipient Malaysia contact number as below
3. Add your order to cart, Check does everything in order and agree to our T&C and press Check Out
4. Put in your shipping info (if you are coming to self-pick up your cake, put in your house address it will use as a billing address on the next page)
5. On the next page, you will be able to choose Self Collection or Delivery Service (Delivery fee will be calculated automatically) made your selection, continues to payment method and Complete Order. Once payment made you are done, you will reach a Thank you page and a Confirmation Email (Confirmation order email start with #2xxx) will send to your email address.
6. Come by our store to pick up your cake on the date you choose or sit at home wait for the cake to arrive
Q: How do I make payments?
A: All transactions are made in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) via eGHL Payment Gateway, a payment gateway that accepts credit cards, debit cards, (that carry VISA, MASTER logo) Paypal and local bank online transfers. Follow the instructions on the payment gateway page.
Q: Do you accept international credit card which is not issued by Malaysia?
A: Yes, kindly use eGHL credit card option to made payment.
For international customer, sometimes the credit card payment cannot proceed, kindly contact your credit card issuer bank and let them know you wanted to make an international purchase in the last failed transaction.
If the problem still persists, kindly contact us and we will send you a PayPal link.
Q: Do you offer cash on delivery (COD)?
A: We do not offer these services at the moment.
Q: Can I make payments using my debit card?
A: Yes. The procedure is the same as with credit cards
Q: What are the payment methods available?
A: Credit card / Debit Card, Maybank2u, CIMB Clicks, RHB Online, AM Bank, Alliance Online, Hong Leong Online, FPX (Bank Islam, CIMB Clicks, Maybank, Hong Leong Online, PBeBank), Bank Rakyat, Affin Bank, Paypal (International customer that having a problem with eGHL payment)